We are seeking enthusiastic, hardworking, and self-motivated graduates to be a part of our engineering analysis team.
Qualified candidates will have the following requirements and skills:
- Engineering graduates that have a M.S. and Ph.D. in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, BME, Material Science degrees are preferred). Minimum of a B.S. Engineering degree in any of the above disciplines also accepted.
- Experience in structural mechanics or fracture mechanics.
- Knowledge of probabilistic methods and statistics.
- Knowledge of finite element modeling and analysis. Deep familiarity and experience with commercial finite element software such as ANSYS, Abaqus, Nastran will be an asset.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to write engineering code is preferred.
- Technical report writing experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills both oral & written.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated with the ability to pick up new analytical skills.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and a flexible work environment, our employees are provided a comprehensive benefits package.
VEXTEC Corporation is a privately-owned engineering services and software company headquartered in the Nashville, TN area. VEXTEC was founded in 2000, with the goal of developing a computational process based in ICME (Integrated Computational Materials Engineering) to predict long-term product durability. This technology fills a gap in the existing capabilities provided by CAD/CAM, FEA, statistical modeling, and physical material and component testing, by effectively integrating them into a single computational processing framework.
What makes us different from other engineering consulting companies is our proprietary durability software, VPS-MICRO®, which we have been developing since VEXTEC’s founding. We have received over $25 million in development funding from the United States Department of Defense through its Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR/STTR) programs. During this time, VEXTEC has been granted seven patents related to our technology.
VEXTEC Corporation provides software, technical expertise and services in the areas of component, system, and fleet durability. We, in collaboration with our client companies, utilize our VPS-MICRO engineering software to help make better products and resolve in-service durability and reliability issues.